LAGERWEY WIND TURBINES LW15-75 (75kW or 60kW de-rated for Italy) AVAILABLE
Prices upon request ’where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site
Full refurbishing starting from 12,500 EUR extra only – including 1 year warranty on refurbished parts and workmanship.
ITALY! THESE TURBINES CAN BE LIMITED TO 60kW OUTPUT WITH POWER OUTPUT CERTIFICATION FROM REFURBISHER!
- Turbines are already dismantled
- Built in 1991 – 1993
- Three part galvanised steel tower – hub height 24m – 30m or 36m available
- Service history available
- Gearboxes, generators all in working order. No mechanical damage. Rotor and Ball bearings should be verified by buyer for tear and wear if bought without refurbishing
- Controller upgrade to latest technology ‘Wago’ remote control system – only €7,200 EUR extra
New foundation ring available for €2,900 EUR only
Transportation start from only €2,500 EUR within EU
Installation prices start from only €5,000 EUR plus travel and accomodation for crew
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE LAGERWEY 15/75 WINDTURBINE
- design according to NEN 6096
- certified by CIWI (ECN) – Holland
- cut in windspeed 3 m/sec.
- nom. windspeed 12 m/sec.
- cut out operating windspeed 25 m/sec.
- max. survive windspeed 60 m/sec.
- nominal power 75 kW or 60kW de-rated (upgrade to WAGO control system required if de-rating to 60kW required)
- number of blades 2
- rotor position upwind
- diameter 15 m
- power regulation passive: blade-angle adjustment (required for de-rating to 60kW)
- blade length 7,5 m
- chord 500 – 625 mm
- number of stages 2
- manufacturer Flender, Germany
- type asynchrony
- nominal power 80 kW or de-rated to 60kW for Italy (with power output certification)
- number of poles 4
- nominal voltage 400 volt
- frequency variable: 40 – 80 Hz.
- protection IP 55
- manufacturer ABB or equal quality
- converter diodebridge – mutator
- converter principle AC – DC – AC
- powersupply 400 V / 3 fase / 50 Hz.
- type cylindrical pipe
- number of sections 3
- hub height 25m – 37m or 40m
- material hot dip galvanised steel
- location ascent external
- system active
- signal based on windvane
- driven by e-motor with worm-wheel reduction
- control by Microprocessor
- remote monitoring optional; typically via the public telecommunications network
- Upgrade to WAGO control system – 100% remote control unit from you PC or Laptop
- aerodynamic break by aerodynamic torque
- safety measures – passive blade-angle adjustment,
USED LAGERWAY WIND TURBINES LW15/75 (75kW or de-rated to 60kW) AVAILABLE
Prices upon request ‘where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site.
Contact Ad owner for quick sale
Note: Please do not ask for shipping quotes or CIF prices. Shipping must be arranged by buyer themselves.
Viewings will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accomodated!
Above technical data is subject to technical alterations, errors and omissions
1. Wind turbine installation is highly customized according to location, set-up, seismic conditions, soil, zoning, local restrictions, and many other factors
2. Taxes, Containerizing and Shipping is not included. Estimates do not include export and other international fees.
3. This information should be used for general budgetary reasons only.
4. Pricing and availability is subject to change at any time without notice
5. The displayed location in the ‘Google Maps’ section of this advert only indicates the approximate location of the equipment6. Please refer to our full terms & conditions.
Please contact us using the form below.