LAGERWEY WIND TURBINES LW15-75
75kW or 60kW de-rated for Italy AVAILABLE
Prices upon request ’where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site
Full refurbishing starting from 12,500 EUR extra only – including 1 year warranty on refurbished parts and workmanship.
ITALY! THESE TURBINES CAN BE LIMITED TO 60kW OUTPUT WITH POWER OUTPUT CERTIFICATION FROM REFURBISHER!
- Turbines are already dismantled
- Built in 1991 – 1993
- Three part galvanised steel tower – hub height 24m – 30m or 36m available
- Service history available
- Gearboxes, generators all in working order. No mechanical damage. Rotor and Ball bearings should be verified by buyer for tear and wear if bought without refurbishing
- Controller upgrade to latest technology ‘Wago’ remote control system – only €7,200 EUR extra
- New foundation ring available for €2,900 EUR only
- Transportation start from only €2,500 EUR within EU
- Installation prices start from only €5,000 EUR plus travel and accomodation for crew
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE LAGERWEY 15/75 WINDTURBINE
- design according to NEN 6096
- certified by CIWI (ECN) – Holland
- cut in windspeed 3 m/sec.
- nom. windspeed 12 m/sec.
- cut out operating windspeed 25 m/sec.
- max. survive windspeed 60 m/sec.
- nominal power 75 kW or 60kW de-rated (upgrade to WAGO control system required if de-rating to 60kW required)
- number of blades 2
- rotor position upwind
- diameter 15 m
- power regulation passive: blade-angle adjustment (required for de-rating to 60kW)
- blade length 7,5 m
- chord 500 – 625 mm
- number of stages 2
- manufacturer Flender, Germany
- type asynchrony
- nominal power 80 kW or de-rated to 60kW for Italy (with power output certification)
- number of poles 4
- nominal voltage 400 volt
- frequency variable: 40 – 80 Hz.
- protection IP 55
- manufacturer ABB or equal quality
- converter diodebridge – mutator
- converter principle AC – DC – AC
- powersupply 400 V / 3 fase / 50 Hz.
- type cylindrical pipe
- number of sections 3
- hub height 25m – 37m or 40m
- material hot dip galvanised steel
- location ascent external
- system active
- signal based on windvane
- driven by e-motor with worm-wheel reduction
- control by Microprocessor
- remote monitoring optional; typically via the public telecommunications network
- Upgrade to WAGO control system – 100% remote control unit from your PC or Laptop
- aerodynamic break by aerodynamic torque
- safety measures – passive blade-angle adjustment,
USED LAGERWAY WIND TURBINES LW15/75
Prices upon request ‘where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site.
Contact Ad owner for quick sale