Two VESTAS V44 – 600kW (50Hz) WIND TURBINE FOR SALE-
Due to urgent dismantle requirement by the seller and removal from current site for re-powering project, these very good condition Vestas V44 – 600kW must go – Unbelievable price – Upon Request!
One unit complete, the other unit is without tower as the tower needs to stay erected due to contracted mobile telephony arial system still fitted to the tower.
Bargain For US Buyers or buyers from Eastern Europe, Middle East or Aftrica!
Why is this wind turbine so popular?
These bespoken and still very popular Vestas V44 – 600kW (50Hz) industrial wind turbines are the one of the most robust wind turbine of its size and time. A very large number of this model are still in full operation around the globe, generating solid and reliable high revenue income year on year. This turbine needs to be dismantled urgently and removed from current site of installation to make room for the new turbines to be installed shortly.
What are the sales conditions?
-As is – Where is – Excluding dismantling
Vestas V44 – 600kW (50z)
- Rated output: 600 kW
- Tower Height: 53m – 3 sections
- Rotor Diameter: 44 m
- Year of build: 1996
- New gearbox bearings in 2006 and 2007
- New generator on one of the units in 2006
- Full manufacturers specifications, users guide and service manuals available.
This is a great opportunity for any investor to start a new ‘single turbine’ wind farm project for a fraction (20%) of the price of a new turbine of this make and size. These turbines are well maintained and in very good condition and has a life span of another 15 years if serviced and maintained regularly.
Even with the costs added for shipping from Germany to any destination in the world and 60Hz conversion work undertaken (if required), these turbines are still a bargain buy and the same turbines in this size and condition can not be found for the seller’s asking price anywhere in the US, Middle East or Africa!
These turbines are still erected and can be inspected in full operation! Viewing highly recommended!
Full Service History available and service has been scheduled and performed according to manufacturers recommendations. All service reports and invoices are available.
The Vestas V44 is a very well proven machines and was one of Vestas’ best designs and success stories in the late 90′s . Like all Vestas turbine models, the V44 design has proven to be extremely reliable with 98% up-time each year for the first 10 years and rarely below 95% up-time for the following 10 years.
The Vestas V44 – 600kW – 50hz is the most robust of its size and time and has a long established record of successful performance in the field with all major spare parts still easily available.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:
These wind turbines are configured for 50hz operation.
Requires conversion prior to connection to 60hz grid !!
Don’t miss this amazing offer!
Price upon request!
-As is – Where is – Excluding dismantling
- Buyer must dismantle and collect
- Please do not request a shipping quote from us!
- The items listed in this advert are offered for sale by a private owner or wind farm operator through MWPS.
- Neither MWPS nor the owner of these turbines provide shipping or transportation services
- Unless a shipping service/offer is specifically listed in this advert, collection and transportation/shipping must be organized and paid for by the buyer.
- However, both MWPS or the owner will endeavor to assist you in the best way to organize the Loading, and transportation or you can get fast, free & competitive shipping quotes from world wide shipping companies specialized in international wind turbine transports using the service provided by uShip. See below!
- Viewings only if signed LOI (Letter of Intent) has been received.
- Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accommodated!
Above technical data is subject to technical alterations, errors and omissions
1. Wind turbine installation is highly customized according to location, set-up, seismic conditions, soil, zoning, local restrictions, and many other factors
2. Taxes, Containerizing and Shipping is not included. Estimates do not include export and other international fees.
3. This information should be used for general budgetary reasons only.
4. Pricing and availability is subject to change at any time without notice
5. The displayed location in the ‘Google Maps’ section of this advert only indicates the approximate location of the equipment
Contact us below for more information