TACKE TW 300 Wind Turbines For Sale - Immediately Available!
Two very good conditioned TACKE TW 300 Wind Turbines For Sale - Immediately Available!
Price: On Request
33m Rotor Diameter – 40m & 50m Towers! -Two very good conditioned Tacke TW300 – 300kW Wind Turbines for sale -
6 meter larger rotor diameter than Vestas V27 and 3 meters larger rotor diamenter than a Micon M750!
Perfect for Northern Ireland! Rewind the Generator to 250kW and easily generate in excess of 600,000+ kwH per annum at only 6.5m/sec at 30m AGL average wind speed!
These turbines are in very good condition and immediately available. Still in operation – Early viewing recommended
Tacke TW300 – 300kW – (50Hz)
Tower Height – 40m & 50m (three sections)
Massive 33m Rotor Diameter
- 1995 Models
- Available – Immediately
This turbine make and model is the prefect alternative for anyone looking to buy a (almost impossible) Bonus 300 with 33m rotor diameter which has (with 250kW rewound generators) proven to achieve outstanding performance and results on a number of sites operating in Northern Ireland. OFGEM accepts 250kW rewound generators with certification to qualify for the NI ROC System. At an average site of only 6.5m/sec average yearly wind speed meassured at 30m AGL, this turbine will easily achieve 600,000+ kwH p.a. resulting in excess of £145,000 GBP in revenue p.a. under the NI 4 ROC System. One turbine comes on 40m tower, the other on 50m tower. On both models, the bottom section (or two bottom sections on the 30m version) of the towers can be left out to reduce the maximum tower height to either 40m or 30m respectively in case the 40m or 50m height causes a problem with planning permits. The new bottom section would require a new door opening welded into to gain access to the turbine.
- Turbine type: Tacke TW300
- Nominal Output: 300kW – (50Hz) – (generator can be easily rewound down to 250kW to qualify for NI’s ROC Feed-In-Tariff Scheme
- Rotor diameter: 30m
- Tower Height: 40m & 50m
- Type: Stall
- Built in 1995
- Configuration: 3 Blades Horizontal Axis, Upwind
- Rated Power: 300kW
- Rotor Diameter: 33 m
- Rated Power: 300kW
- Monopole Steel
- 40m & 50m (three sections)
Sale price includes:
- Complete Turbines – Towers, Nacelles, Blades, Hubs, Controllers
- Technical drawings
- Service History available
- Dismantling not included in price!
Please contact add owner NOW for more details
- Seller can arrange for dismantling – Buyer must pay for dismantling (5,000 EUR)
- Viewings only if signed LOI (Letter of Intent) has been received.
- Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accommodated!
Above technical data is subject to technical alterations, errors and omissions
1. Wind turbine installation is highly customized according to location, set-up, seismic conditions, soil, zoning, local restrictions, and many other factors
2. Taxes, Containerizing and Shipping is not included. Estimates do not include export and other international fees.
3. This information should be used for general budgetary reasons only.
4. Pricing and availability is subject to change at any time without notice
5. The displayed location in the ‘Google Maps’ section of this advert only indicates the approximate location of the equipment
6. Please refer to our full terms & conditions.